All our services and sub trades are carried out by Licensed and Insured professionals to guarantee a stress and worry free process.
Click (Read More) for a fuller description and list of our services.
We can do entire renovations from start to finish. You won't need to go looking for sub trades (electricians & plumbers) to do the work. All our electricians and plumbers are Licensed and insured so you can have peace of mind that your job is getting done right, by people who have the proper credentials and experience. Though we specialize in kitchen and bathrooms we also provide full home renovation services such as....
- Drywall and Painting.
- Trim-work, fireplace mantels, and all custom woodwork.
- Flooring - Hardwood, laminate, Vinyl, Tile.
- Decks and fences.
- Basement finishing.
- Framing - additions and Garages.
- Fire, Water, and wind damage restoration.
- Door and window installation.
- Siding, roofing, and gutters.
We offer free in home design consultation with all our jobs as well as detailed quotes and competitive pricing. Our job sites are always left clean and organized at the end of the day. Your health and safety is important to us so we always put up dust barriers to isolate the work area from the rest of your house to ensure your lungs stay safe. We pride ourselves in giving our customers professional workmanship at reasonable prices. Call us today if you need any work done on your house.
Upgrading your bathroom is a great way to improve the value of you home and your experience as a home owner. We pride ourselves in giving the best value possible to our customers . With transparent pricing and detailed quotes, you won't get surprised at the end of a job with a big bill. Our contract price is the price! With over 15 years experience, we know how to build high quality bathrooms. We only use top quality material and up to date building practices. We go the extra mile to ensure you are getting the best deal possible for your money. Call us today, we offer free in home, no obligation consultation and design services!
Its easy to spend a lot of money on a kitchen. At Senko Reno we believe a kitchen can be beautiful and functional without having to cost an arm and a leg. When it comes to installing a new kitchen, the best place to start is with a great plan. We believe this so much that we offer free design services to all our clients. Good design shouldn't be expensive, and its our goal to help our clients get the most for their budget. Weather it a big or small renovation, we do jobs of all sizes.
If you thinking about renovating your kitchen, don't hesitate to give us a call.
1. Schedule an in home appointment with one of our designers.
2. A designer will come out and take detailed measurements of your space.
3. A detailed quote and design will be e-mailed to you which you can accept, or ask for further design changes.
4. Once a design and quote is settled upon, we can set up a date and time to start your kitchen installation process.
5. At the start of the job be will tape off the work area to keep the dust isolated to the work area.
6. Our professionally licensed tradesmen will come and move any required electrical, plumbing or HVAC into place. Our carpenters will move any walls and repair anything that needs to be fixed before the cabinets are installed.
7. Once everything is in place, your kitchen is installed and the tradesmen can do the finish electrical and plumbing.
8. Enjoy your new kitchen
At Senko Reno, we believe good design should be functional and afordable. All of our projects start with a plan, whether big or small. The design stage allows us to see if things will work on paper before trying it in reality. After all, it's easier and cheaper to move a wall or cabinet on paper than it is in real life. We can produce drawing so you can know what your kitchen will look like before investing the money into it. Our design consultations are free. This allows for potential clients to have some one on one time with expert designers who have hands on practical working knowledge of the construction trade. Our designers are the ones who build, and they have real life practical hands on knowledge of what works and what doesn't. This way you get great advice from qualified professionals.
Are ready to see some your ideas come to life? book a FREE design consultation with us and see what's possible with Senko Reno.